Team and Enterprise Features
Create and manage Excel-based tools used by multiple users
Boost user productivity with powerful Office-based document automation
Harness the power, flexibility, and familiarity of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Overcome the challenges of existing Excel-based tools with features like Version Control, Access Control, Usage Analytics, and Data Protection
- Support and manage multiple Excel-based tools; each tool can have multiple report templates
- Powerful and flexible Word and PowerPoint reporting
- Easy to convert and automate existing Excel spreadsheets and Word/PowerPoint reports
- Flexible, cost-effective subscription options (fixed or active user)
- Compatible with Windows and Macs (requires Office 365 subscription)
- Easy to configure user options using the Admin Console
- No software to install – only requires user to sign into the existing Excel-to-Word Document Automation Add-In
Make users more productive
- Cloud Reports – Create Word and PowerPoint reports from templates, then continue to update content as Excel content changes
- Auto-Open - Embed the add-in within Excel for easy deployment and access
- Restore Defaults - Restore modified values back to their original/default values and formulas
- Data Migration – Easily transfer data from one workbook to another (e.g. for version upgrades)
Simplify Excel-based tool creation
- Workbook Protection – Easily protect the workbook and worksheets and hide side calculations and reference data
- Managed Input Cells – Define and manage designated user input cells
- Report Templates – Easy to create Word/PowerPoint templates (simply uses the Excel-to-Word Document Automation Add-In)
Deploy and manage Excel-based tools
- Workbook Management – multiple workbook tools can be managed independently. For example, each workbook can have separate report templates.
- Version Control – notify users if a new version is available (or required). Optionally restrict usage for obsolete/unsupported versions.
- Access Control – limit access based on email domain or user list
- Data Capture & Analytics – capture data inputs and/or calculated results for later analysis. Analyze how your users are using the tool and reports.
- Data Refresh – refresh frequently-updated data (such as pricing or exchanges) every time a user opens the workbook. Avoid publishing a new version of the workbook.
- Data Protection – protect sensitive spreadsheet data and calculations. Limit access to signed-in users.
- Administrator Controls – easily configure features from within the add-in
- Usage Reporting & Analytics – view and analyze usage statistics. Understand who is using the tools and how much
The Excel-to-Word Document Automation Add-In is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution developed by AnalysisPlace. This add-in is freely available via Microsoft’s AppSource. Users must be registered via AnalysisPlace to receive additional fee-based usage and features. The Enterprise features are added to this solution. It allows you to use or author your own Excel workbooks and Word and PowerPoint output reports. You administer the features via the Admin Console (part of the add-in). AnalysisPlace hosts the solution and provides usage data.