Team and Enterprise Editions
Empower your users to create information-intensive Word and PowerPoint documents with the click of a button - from within Excel
The Enterprise features enable you to create, deploy, manage, and monitor Excel-based tools that are used by multiple users.
- Boost user productivity with powerful Office-based document automation
- Harness the power, flexibility, and familiarity of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Overcome the challenges of existing Excel-based tools with features like Version Control, Access Control, Usage Analytics, and Data Protection
See how Cisco empowers their employees and partners with these simple, yet powerful, capabilities.
Many organizations have Excel workbooks (tools) that they want to be able to share with multiple users, but have challenges related to version control, security, usage monitoring, and ease of use. The Enterprise features are designed to overcome these challenges.
These features allow you to use or author your own Excel workbooks and Word and PowerPoint output reports. You administer the features via the Admin Console (part of the add-in). AnalysisPlace hosts the solution and provides usage data.
It is a very cost-effective solution designed specifically for organizations that want to publish Excel-based tools to multiple users.
The Enterprise features help in 3 ways:
- Prepare the workbook for deployment to your users with features that help you to protect the workbook and to create report templates
- Improve user productivity by ensuring that users use current versions of the tools and data; as well as the ability to easily create and update word and or PowerPoint reports from within excel
- Manage the workbooks and the templates, and to monitor usage with features such as access control, version control, data updating, and usage analytics
- Support and manage multiple Excel-based tools; each tool can have multiple report templates
- Powerful and flexible Word and PowerPoint reporting
- Easy to convert and automate existing Excel spreadsheets and Word/PowerPoint reports
- Flexible, cost-effective subscription options (fixed or active user)
- Compatible with Windows and Macs (requires Office 365 subscription)
- Easy to configure user options using the Admin Console
- No software to install – only requires user to sign into the existing Excel-to-Word Document Automation Add-In
The Excel-to-Word Document Automation Add-In is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution developed by AnalysisPlace. This add-in is freely available via Microsoft’s AppSource. Users must be registered via AnalysisPlace to receive additional fee-based usage and features. The Enterprise features are added to this solution. It allows you to use or author your own Excel workbooks and Word and PowerPoint output reports. You administer the features via the Admin Console (part of the add-in). AnalysisPlace hosts the solution and provides usage data.