Business (Multi-User) Pricing
We offer 2 simple/flexible subscription options: Usage-Based (pay-as-you-go) and Per-User (fixed)
They can be cancelled/modified at any time. Receive a refund from Microsoft, if cancelled within 3 days.
Most organizations start with the "Usage-Based" option due to its flexibility.
Purchase from Microsoft AppSource:
You must sign into Microsoft AppSource using a work account.
If a Microsoft 365 administrator performs the purchase, then the fees will be included as part of the company's monthly Microsoft 365 invoice.
To manage/cancel your AppSource purchases: Microsoft 365 Admin Center > Billing > Your Products (https://admin.microsoft.com/#/subscriptions)
Both subscription types include optional Business features, such as template-based document generation, workbook version control, and API access
Separate from the purchase, a Microsoft 365 admin can control user access to the add-in via Centralized Deployment. See Centralized Deployment and Deploy add-ins in the admin center | Microsoft Docs
Or use this form to request more information or to set up payment using traditional monthly invoicing. Traditional invoicing requires a minimum $50 per month fee.
Usage-Based Subscription (pay-as-you-go)
Fees are based on actual usage levels (by user). This option can be significantly less expensive if user usage levels fluctuate or if users use it sporadically.
Authorized users within your organization can automatically and instantly be added simply by signing into the add-in (using Microsoft SSO or a registered account). There is no need to provide or maintain a named-user list (unless desired).
There is no fee for users who don’t use the service during a month.
Usage can be monitored via the admin portal. Payment is via Microsoft AppSource or traditional invoices.
||Price per User per Month
- Pay at the end of the month based on actual usage
- Supports 1 or thousands of users.
- There is a minimum of 1 credit per month.
- Volume discount (up to 45%) is automatically applied based on credits consummed per month: 15% discount (20+ credits), 30% discount (100+ credits), 45% discount (1000+ credits)
- Authorize user access/usage based on email, email domain, and/or Active Directory Tenant ID. For example, you could authorize all users with @domain.com email address to access the add-in.
- The "Usage-Based" subscription is the lowest cost option for most organizations (unless user usage is consistent/predictable).
Fixed "Per-User" Subscription
Fixed price per user per month (e.g. 4 'Pro' Subscriptions at $29.95 each).
This option is best if usage by user is consistent.
It is rare to require more than a 'Pro' level subscription. But if a user does approach the limit (usage as a % of the limit is shown in the add-in), we can adjust the subscription any time and add the additional cost to the subsequent month's invoice.
Purchase a total number of credits, then assign credits (usage tiers) to users in the admin portal. Adjust the number of credits as needed.
||Price per User per Month
- Pay at the start of the month
- Commit to 3-month license per user (you can upgrade users at any time)
- Best for organizations with consistent/predictable usage
- Up to 45% discount on volume purchases
- Optional features to make it easier to manage users: AutoUpgrade (if user reaches usage limit), AutoActivate (automatically license new authorized users), and administrator notifications
API (Application Programming Interface) Access
We provide an innovative template-based document generation API service. Your app or system submits JSON data -- our service returns updated documents. Our add-in makes it very easy to design/configure your document templates. Any Word or PowerPoint document linked using the regular add-in can be used as an API template.
Access to our APIs can be included in either of the business purchase options above.
API usage fees are based on number of usage credits consummed per month. The cost per credit is the same as the 2 purchase options above.
Usage limits per API credit (per month): 125 updates, 20,000 ItemPoints, and 20,000 KB of data. For example, if your app completed 250 updates (that updated 40,000 ItemPoints and transferred 40,000 KB of data), then you would need to purchase 2 credits that month. Costs can be as low as $0.08 per update (before any volume discounts).
Learn more: https://analysisplace.com/apis
Paid Support or Consulting Services
We offer three paid support options available to help our customers: Basic Support, Advanced Support, and Consulting Services. For details, see https://analysisplace.com/Contact-Us/Request-Support